Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Miles Ahead

Something from the night became as day.
Reminded of whatever I never had due to what I threw away.
A manifestation of myself into the premonade.
As I sit back and just watch, in wait.

The ignorance is dumbfounding, but who the hell's to blame?
I'm only different because you're all the same.
If I deal with you once it'll be the thousandth time.
Now I'm the motherfucker that committed the crime?



So go right ahead, I no longer dread what's been thought or said about me.
Because you can't even imagine how yours could get so ugly.
if you won't give me the time, then I didn't want it in the first place.
Because I'm miles ahead in this race.



I could do us all the favour, if it weren't a waste of time.
But you're all blind, and hopeless, and walking a very thin line.
I've had more than my share of melodramatic displays of how you'll defemate from a mile away,
But face to face, you don't have shit to say.


I wish that I could say that I knew if this would stay,
But tomorrow's another day to try and make this go away, to try and make this go away.
This knowing of my guts every time I think of you will only stretch them further.
Stronger when I'm through.

The stupidity's oustanding. I don't want it anymore.
This riot must me broken down before I open the door.
I'm through with you subjection, I've elected to advise you to sleep with both eys open, watch me get god-size.



So go right ahead, I no longer dread what's been thought or said about me.
Because you can't even imagine how yours could get so ugly.
if you won't give me the time, then I didn't want it in the first place.
Because I'm miles ahead in this race.

No comments:

Post a Comment